Ronald Grant was born in Akron, Ohio and has lived in California since 1960 and in Ventura County since 1984. He has two daughters: Rikki who is age 25 and Randi who is age 22. Ronald has been specializing in the Pre and Post Retiree marketplace since 1996,
and works with clients who want to have some, part, or all of their money in a SAFER place.
Ronald’s resume includes:
• Past owner of Camarillo Mortgage • Former member of the Camarillo Noontime Rotary Club
• Past President\Chairman of the Board of the Camarillo Chamber of Commerce
• Past President of the Senior Nutrition Action Council of Ventura County where they feed seniors at site locations around Ventura County and provide Meals on Wheels
• Invited guest speaker at Leisure Village Camarillo, where he educated their residents on Pre and Post Retirement issues
• Served on the 37th Assembly District Insurance Advisory Committee • Served as a member of the Camarillo Health Care District’s Administrative Community Leaders Advisory Panel.
• Member of the Roam’n Relics Non-Profit Car Club
Ronald has lectured extensively on Safer Money issues and was asked to speak on Time Warner Public Access Television about How to Protect Your Retirement Assets. Ronald also has a weekly radio show on KVTA 1520 AM or you can go online to ww.kvta.com every Saturday
from 11am to 12noon pacific time and listen to Safer Money Solutions.
I have been a licensed agent specializing in the pre and post-retiree marketplace since 1996, and I am licensed in multiple states. I am a SAFER MONEY SPECIALIST and works with clients who want to have some, part or all of their money in a SAFER place where the PRINCIPAL is fully protected. My goal is to "Develop and retain a foundation of trust with clients and offer as many options as possible so they can make an informed, educated and intelligent decision." I have lectured extensively on Safer Money issues and options and want to work with clients that want to obtain a Safer Place for their Money!
MISSION STATEMENT AND PHILOSOPHY To inform and educate our clients on what their options are with regards to asset protection and to always protect the clients principal. To offer our clients as many options as possible so they can make an informed, educated and intelligent decision in their best interest, which may or may not include insurance products and services. To develop and retain a foundation of trust with our clients as a provider of quality insurance products and services. In all of our operations, our priority will focus on the needs of the client. Our main goal will be to provide the client with the best quality products and services, while keeping their principal safe. To stay on the cutting edge of insurance industry standards through continued education. We will strive to exemplify the highest standards of business ethics and personal integrity, and shall recognize our business obligation to the social and economic well being of our community.